Offered for $1.075.000
Located in the historic town of El Granada just a short distance from Princeton Harbor and the ocean surf, this spectacular 4-bedroom, 3-bath home offers a very open floor plan in a park-like setting. With 2, 020+/- sq. ft. of living space, the residence features a formal living and dining room with a wood burning fireplace. A kitchen with granite counters and breakfast bar overlooks the adjoining family room witha second fireplace. An additional bedroom and laundry area complete the downstairs level. Upstairs offers a private master suite with peek-a-boo ocean views, and two other bedrooms. Outside, a backyard oasis provides a tranquil space for entertaing and relaxing in the hot tub.
- 4- Bedroom, 3-bath home built in 1998
- Contemporary floor plan with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, two fireplaces and skylights
- Enter into a spacious living area with vaulted ceilings
- Formal living room features a wood burning fireplace
- Kitchen with granite countertops and breakfast bar
- Family room with fireplace and doors to backyard
- Master suite has a walk-in closet and garden tub
- Laundry room with extra storage
- Sliding glass doors open to spacious back yard deck
- Two-car garage with ample storage spce and new garage door opener
- Catalina Santa Cruz hot tub with mahogany skirting
- Interior space: 2,020+/- sf; parcel size: 5,000+/- sf
- Easy commute to San Francisco, Silicon Valley & SFO
About the Author: The above info was provided by Glen Mitchell, licensed Real Estate Broker in California (#01345619) and Hawaii(#18416). Glen can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 650-260-4536.
Have a home to sell in the California Bay Area? I'd be happy to share my marketing expertise and experience with you!
For MLS access and no obligation real estate listing searches, begin by clicking here.
I service the following Counties: San Mateo, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Monterey, and Maui. Partial list of cities include Half Moon Bay, El Granada, Montara, Moss Beach, Hillsborough, Burlingame, Atherton, Palo Alto, Woodside, Pescadero, Pacifica, Daly City, Los Altos, Soquel, Aptos, Capitola, Scotts valley, Kihei, Wailea and more.
Click here to view Glen Mitchell's Real Estate Profile.
Click here for property management info.